Therapy & Coaching
Helping you find inner unity
and lasting change.
Therapy & Coaching
My book, Insights from the Edge, is available on Amazon.
Therapy & Coaching – with Hugh Osborne
Welcome to my site. My name is Hugh Osborne. I am a therapist and coach with over 20 years of experience. I am based in Zürich, Switzerland.
Most of us live in some kind of disunity in that our behaviours, relationships, and insecurities don’t fit with the way we see ourselves and how we want to live.
Disunity shows up in the negative forms like addiction, relationship problems, procrastination, overwhelm, burnout, anxiety, lack of confidence, unwanted habits, and over indulgence. Disunity also shows up in compensative forms like perfectionism, and compulsively fixing ourselves.
The roots of disunity were often formed in early years, before we had a chance to know what we are about. Instead of having the freedom to be curious, we found ourselves having to armour up and protect ourselves. From here, life became about survival and doing whatever was necessary to fit in and gain approval.
Many things can lead us astray when we live in disunity, leaving us feeling stuck, fragmented and disconnected from ourselves. I help people find the root cause of their disunity so they can heal and reconnect with themselves. Addictions and other problem patterns often fall away as a result of this.
What I Offer:
- Therapy and Coaching to help people find the root cause of their disunity so they can heal and reconnect with themselves.
- Addiction Therapy to help people find freedom from addiction and create a new way of life.
- Shadow Work to help people do deep healing and integrative work with their kinks, addictions, and unwanted habits
- Anxiety Therapy to help people struggling with anxiety and panic attacks learn self soothing and regulation
- Spiritual Integration to help people integrate and embody their spiritual insights.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
If you’re ready to heal your disunity and create a new way of life, I can help.
If you would like to work with me, I recommend reading this article about My Approach To Therapy. My way of working is not for everyone, but it may be for you!
You can always reach out to me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
Online Sessions for clients worldwide.